Registration for the 2020 Season opens January 1, 2020
click on the link below to register on RAMP
Division and Fees
Baseball Regina Inc. program is affiliated with Baseball Sask under the umbrella of Baseball Canada & Western Canada Baseball Association. Our objective is simple: To provide every player with the opportunity to play, learn and have fun. Here’s how we accomplish this:
- Play with top quality coaches
- All Baseball Regina Inc. coaches must obtain the qualifications set by Baseball Sask for provincial level of play. Baseball Regina (BR) supports the coaches financially by covering the cost of the necessary clinics. Quality coaches ensure skill development and proper techniques, enhancing the experience and development of all players. Coaches must complete a security check.
- Play at your level
- In Rally Cap there are two levels based on age and skill. In 11U, 13U, 15U and 18U, teams are formed at AAA, AA, and A levels. This ensures that every player is able to enjoy the game with players of comparable skill.
- Teams are formed with a similar level of skill and commitment - teams are formed by a city-wide draft.
- Once placed on a team, that team will remain together for the entire season. BR does not make up all-star teams for post-season play. Staying together promotes greater opportunities for building team camaraderie and friendships.
- Focus on skill development for everyone
- Play teams in and outside Regina. A plays teams approximately 50 kms of Regina. AA plays teams approximately 120 kms of Regina. AAA plays teams Province wide with no mileage limit 2.5 to 4 hours in 18U.
- Play in Provincial and National competitions
- Because of our involvement with the Baseball Sask Association, Baseball Regina Inc. teams are able to compete in provincial playoffs and, if successful, advance further towards national championships - there is lots of great competition in the province.
- The following is information on the fee structure for the 2020 Season. The Board of Directors has completed an in depth analysis of the costs for each division of our league. Based on this analysis it has been determined that fees in some divisions are lower than the actual cost to operate our organization. As such, the fees for 11U, 13U, 15U, and 18U Divisions will be changed to reflect the usage by the players.
- Baseball Regina is a Non-Profit Organization. Fees are determined by: the number of games played, number of practices, batting cage usage, administration costs, uniform costs (in some cases), costs of practice baseballs, umpire game fees, coaching clinics, umpire clinics, Baseball Sask fees, facility repair and other direct costs associated with playing the game of baseball. The volunteer Baseball Regina Board is diligently working on behalf of our members to keep the costs to play baseball as low as possible while ensuring that our athletes are playing in a fun and safe environment.
Year of Birth
2002, 2003, 2004
2009, 2010, 2011*
Senior Rally Cap
Junior Rally Cap
Rally Cap 1st Year
2011*, 2012, 2013
Junior and Senior
*Depending on player skill ** Division Director approval & Parent coaching
Your registration will not be processed until payment is received and payment in full is required for drafting or team placement.
WAIVER: On behalf of my child, ________________I _______________ release Baseball Regina, and subsidiaries, and their volunteers and agents from all claims, actions or damages, however caused, in connection with my child’s participation with Baseball Regina. ____________________________________________________________________________________
2020 COVID-19 or Force Majeure Event Refund Policy
In the event of a Full-Season cancellation, for any reason including but not limited to:
Injury, family decision to opt-out, Government or Health Organization mandate to cancel, Summer season has passed, or any other reason beyond the control of Baseball Regina Inc., then Baseball Regina Inc will:
- Refund your fees minus a 30% Administration and League fee to cover cost that have been or will be incurred. Refunds will be calculated and distributed proportionately to our members in the month of September 2020.
In the event of a Partial-Season cancellation, Baseball Regina will:
- Refund your fees minus all Administration and season cost that have been or will be incurred. Refunds will be calculated and distributed proportionately to our members in the month of September 2020.
*In the event that funding becomes available to Baseball Regina through Government Relief Programs, Baseball Regina will issue remaining refunds to all members proportionately. If applicable, this additional refund would be paid in the Calendar month of September 2020.
**See Team Gear Policy - 2020: Baseball Regina Inc. is not responsible to refund any additional costs associated with team decisions to purchase uniforms, gear, hotel or tournament bookings or any other team costs whatsoever.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: Below is vital information to understand. It is very difficult on the coaches, players & parents to have players attend the tryouts that are not committed to the time requirement for that level. A player MUST be able to commit to the time frame of the level for which they are selected.
A - Recreational level of play
- Games in and within approximately 50 kms of Regina
- Games/Practices 2-3X/week
- One to two tournaments during the season plus playoffs
- Season done by the end of school in June.
AA - Developmental, competitive level of play
- Games in and within approximately 120 kms of Regina
- Travel 2-4 times per season to a distance of 2 hours from Regina (13U, 15U, 18U)
- Games/Practices 3-4X/week
- Two to three tournaments during the season plus playoffs
- Season ends third week of July
AAA - Competitive level of play
- Games in Regina & around southern Saskatchewan (Estevan, Swift Current, Yorkton,)
- For 18U, games will be in and within 2.5 to hours of Regina
- Games/Practices 4-5X/week
- Three to four tournaments during the season
- Provincials occur late July or early August. Pending success at Provincials,Westerns or Nationals take the season to mid-late August. 2020 Canadian Westerns are hosted here in Regina August 21 - 23.
Registration for all divisions opens January 1, 2020.
Baseball Regina continues to use the Baseball Sask provincial registration program - the link is provided below. As a returning registrant please use your login and password from 2019. If new to the program you will be required to register and set up a login and password. Please keep your registration login and password to use again in 2021.
Step 1 - Complete registration on RAMP. Credit card and Cheque are accepted. Etransfer payment is accepted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific instructions. If you are making payment by cheque, then go to Step 2.
Step 2 - To pay by cheque, please make the cheque payable to Baseball Regina and sending it to PO Box 435, Regina, SK S4P 3A2
Cash will not be accepted.
For 18U AAA players, FULL payment is required by January 31, 2020
For 18U AA players, FULL payment is required by February 29, 2020
For 15U AAA players, FULL payment is required by March 15, 2020
For 11U AAA & 13U AAA players, FULL payment is required by April 30, 2020
Registrations for 11U A, 13U A, 15U A, and 18U A closes May 15 but if rosters are full, you will be put on a waiting list.